Saturday, March 2, 2013

{abs so fab}

Hi, friends.

It's been a bit of a rough week. Not all of us were able to weigh this morning, so our 8th weigh in will officially be up tomorrow. We're {sorry} about the delay!

In the meantime, I have compiled an exercise challenge! It's "Six-Pack March: For abs, so fab!" <--- I added that. <3 I will {{ALWAYS}} recommend that before starting a new routine you seek a doctor's advice or if you have any medical conditions.

I'd love to do a challenge and see how well this works! If you'd like you can send before photos to thefitnesssisters@gmail.com and an after photo at the end of the month! Maybe there will be a giveaway; no promises yet! I'll have to talk to my sisters and see if we can figure something out <3



If you don't know what a "burpee" is watch this video! <---link!! It walks you through and shows a modified version as well. If you're not familiar with a plank pose, Modern Mom has a great video (which also shows bicycles in her intro) watch the video here! <---link! Also, {{always}} modify a workout to make it work for you! If it's too difficult, modify it to your comfort. Don't push too hard and don't hurt yourself. I gave two rest days each week instead of one which you see on most calendars. I think it's better to rest and let your muscles repair themselves than to push too hard.

Good luck! Get those fabulous abs! Let me know if you want to join the challenge and with your permission at the end I'll post before/after photos of those who did it!

<3,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment